To be eligible for the Health Authority – Abu Dhabi (HAAD) licensure examination, an individual must meet the following requirements:
- Graduation from a medical school recognized by the World Health Organization or the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Completion of a clinical internship or equivalent training in a medical facility recognized by the World Health Organization or the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Valid Primary Source Verification (PSV) of the candidate’s medical education and training.
- A valid Dataflow report.
- Good standing with the medical regulatory authority in the country of current or most recent practice.
- Passing the HAAD licensure examination, which includes both written and practical components.
It is important to note that these are general requirements, and specific requirements may vary depending on the individual’s circumstances, such as the type of medical practice they want to engage in or their country of origin.
How to apply for Saudi Prometric? 2023 edition - for Doctors, Nurses, and All Medical Professionals ...
Eligibility for MOH - 2023 - Medical Professionals
Attention Doctors & Medical Professionals: Learn about opportunities in Medical BPO for Medical Prof...
Telemedicine Opportunities Worldwide: Know How & Why - 2023 edition
Attention Doctors and Nurses: SAUDI Prometric Exam Registration / Licencing Exam / Dataflow Started!...
Exam Topics for DHA Exam: 2023 edition
6 Ways To Improve Score in OET Reading Test!!
How can you Get Band Score of 8.5 in IELTS?